Get Russian Visa Invitation Letter
Do you want to help your friends living abroad to come to Russia?
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO GETTING A RUSSIAN VISA
- Familiarize yourself with the concept of a Russian visa. Our website, and our trained staff will help you do this
- Choose the type of Russian visa you need, or if you’re from a visa-exempt country, travel without a visa
- Obtain an invitation to Russia. (This must be drawn up by a registered travel agent or the PVU [Passport and Visa Service] of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.)
- Contact your local Russian embassy/consulate to find out their official requirements for obtaining a visa, as they differ from area to area.
- Prepare the required documents
- Apply for the visa at the Russian embassy/consulate in your chosen country.
- Fill in a Russian visa application form and pay the consular fee.
- Once ready, collect your visa and check it carefully, or find out the reasons given for a visa refusal.
- Learn what the entry requirements to Russia are, and discover what to do when arriving and departing
- Be sure to register your visa within 7 days of your arrival in Russia. If there is anything you still do not understand, read more about the Russian laws governing visa policy and contact our staff with any further questions.